LYA has the expertise, the experience and the industry knowledge to help you make the right decisions when evolving your business strategy and considering acquisitions or divestitures.
The LYA team benefits from recognized experts in all aspects of telecommunications and broadcasting :
- From broadband services to mobile,
- For both retail and wholesale b2b,
- Targeting consumers, small businesses as well as entreprise retail market segments, for services and products.
Our broad scope and extensive background enable us to see and assess opportunities as well as risks across an array of issues, integrating customer needs and behaviours, market evolution, technologies, networks, finance, and regulations.
Our activities range from research and development of commercial strategies to business plan development, investment analysis, support for acquisitions and divestitures including due diligence reviews.
LYA serves a wide range of telecommunications service providers, broadcasters, Over-the-Top service providers, investors, regulators and competition/antitrust authorities as part of its Strategy, Business Planning and M&A activities.
Our analyses and recommendations are fact-based and leverage our extensive c-Ahead research capabilities and in-house data and information.
LYA can help you identify :
- Opportunities for growth either organically or through acquisitions
- The right acquisitions that will yield a better fit and smoother integration with your firm
- The areas of your firm that you may want to divest of or evolve in a new direction.
LYA supports its client during the implementation of new strategic directions to ensure that concrete benefits are materialized as quickly as possible.