LYA Auction Platforms cover all types of auction formats and rules from Simultaneous Multiple Round Ascending (SMRA) Auctions to Combinatorial Clock Auctions (CCA) to other types of clock auctions.
LYA Auction Platforms can be used by auctioneers as well as by auction participants for mock auctions, simulations and training. LYA Auction Platforms provide the tools needed to conduct successful auctions and strategies.
LYA Auction Platforms can be accessed via the web. All that is necessary to start “bidding’ is an Internet browser and a user account.
LYA Auction Platforms have been used extensively for both CCA and SMRA auctions as well as for the new ascending clock auction format of the USA 600 MHz Incentive Auction.
LYA clock auction platforms include all required clock phases, sealed bids and assignment phases as well as complex winner determination and second price algorithms, when applicable.
Our Auction Platforms are designed with flexibility in mind, allowing us to add, remove or adjust a variety of auction rules and parameters to exactly match those reflecting your auction, including:
• Spectrum Caps, Set-Asides, and other limits on bidding,
• Reserve Prices/Opening Prices,
• Activity Rules (Eligibility Points, Revealed Preference),
• Pricing Rules (First Price Auctions, Second Price VCG Auctions, Core Pricing), and
• Tie-Breaking Rules for Winner Determination.
LYA can also add new rules unique to your particular auction format.
LYA Auction Platforms also include:
- User login & authentication
- Easy to use user interface and user guides
Below is a screenshot of the portal for the LYA Auction Platforms.