Research is an invaluable tool to maintain the competitive advantage of your firm amid the fast pace of the telecommunications and broadcasting industries.
Our extensive research capabilities coupled with our experience and expertise enable our clients to c-Ahead, c-Sharp, c-Changes and c-Results from LYA Research mandates.
LYA c-Ahead independent research includes both primary and secondary research on all aspects of services and product, including product definition, distribution, promotion as well as price in addition to technology and regulatory research.
As examples, LYA research mandates will help you :
- Benchmark your services and capabilities against your competitors or within a given area or country.
- Assess your relative competitive market positioning and customer perceptions toward your company, your brand(s) as well as your competitors.
- Assess market potential for new services or products.
- Support the launch of new features, services and products with appropriate pricing strategies, for either retail or wholesale b2b applications.
- Conduct primary research to assess behaviours and perceptions of consumers and businesses with respect to media and telecom services.
- Assess how different jurisdictions are treating specific new services and opportunities from both policy and regulatory perspectives.
- Compare the quality and performance of mobile and broadband services on a worldwide basis.